Easy Fall Baking Recipes
When the weather gets cooler, people turn inward to enjoy being at home with family and friends. One of the best ways to enjoy the season is to do some fall baking. Easy recipes that don’t take forever to make are delicious and they really get everyone in the fall mood. Try some of these recipes this month that will help celebrate this time of year.
Fall Baking for Breakfast
These recipes are the perfect way to start off a crisp fall morning, particularly on a weekend. While the scenery outside changes before your eyes, take time to stop and enjoy with a warm meal.
- Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal - This breakfast not only tastes great, but happens to be high in protein and low in sugar. Because it’s baked in a casserole dish, it’s a good choice for brunch with friends.
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes - These quick and easy pancakes have a scrumptious topping that tastes like dessert but is A-OK for breakfast. Be sure not to overmix the batter for the fluffiest results.
- Mini Cranberry Breakfast Cake - Any fall baking that combines “breakfast” and “cake” is sure to be a hit with your family. Second only to the taste of this brunch favorite is the smell of it baking beforehand.
Bread for Any Time of Day
It’s true - these easy baking recipes can be served for virtually any meal, or as a snack. What’s also nice is that you can save some fresh-sliced bread for the week and freeze the rest. Pop some under the broiler as your cravings demand.
- Cranberry Nut Bread - The tartness of the cranberry combined with orange flavor makes this bread memorable. Serve warm with a bit of butter for a cozy snack.
- Easy Pumpkin Bread - While pumpkin flavoring seems to have taken over the world lately, you can’t beat a homemade pumpkin bread. Add chocolate chips or raisins for additional interest.
- Carrot Zucchini Apple Bread - Moist, full of flavor and colorful too! This bread will be a unique addition to the traditional flavors others bring to the table.
Desserts and Snacks
You don’t need a special occasion to make these yummy desserts, but your calendar is probably filled with them! Some of the best recipes are ones you can bring to a party.
- Cranberry Pumpkin Cookies - Enjoy the best of two fall flavors with these soft, cake-like cookies. Reviewers rave about the unique flavor of these treats.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Bars - Originally intended for breakfast, these oatmeal bars are wonderful for any time of day. They travel well too, so bring them along on the road for snacks or to a family event.
- Sweet Potato Pie Cupcakes - These lovely fall cupcakes have a graham cracker crust and marshmallow-infused frosting that kids will love.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie - Don’t forget the chocolate in your fall baking! The marbled top of this pie makes for a beautiful and delicious dessert.
Kick off the Baking Season
The smell of sweet fall flavors coming from the kitchen makes your home smell festive. These easy fall baking recipes will inspire you to host a gathering or surprise a loved one. Whether you’re curling up by the fire or attending an open house, choose recipes that complement the season.